About Me

My photo
Hello,my name is Ann Chen.I'm a sophomore in land ecnomics for meassurment.I'm loved in playing volleyball.My leisure time now is half on the internet and half in playing volleyball.The concept of my life is to live in the moment and having fun.What I'm going to talk about in my blog is to introduce some facebook's games that I used to play in my daily life.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Ah-Pah" a fashion new game

  Since last time, someone said that I always recommended the similar games. I decided to introduce to you a totally different kind of game which is called ”Ah-Pah”.


  This game is not on the facebook. It’s an APPS which means it’s the apple’s application been used on iphone or itouch. This is a shooting game uses fighter to destroy the meteorites. Unlike the traditional shooting games, it is controlled by voice. You have to make noises to get the airplane up or down. The continuous sound can increase the aircraft, otherwise the rapid sound can even fire bullets. After reading my introduction of this innovation game, don’t you eager to play the game?
  
   I think this game is not only full of creativity but also confirmed the advancement of technology. But be careful, it will spit a lot on your iphone. Just remember to bring tissue while playing this game.

And here is the video sharing:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSyVik7ML9E&feature=related

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this funny game. Actually I have seen people play this game on videos many times, but even today when I watched it again, I can't help laughing out loud. It's so amusing. Too bad I don't have an iphone or itouch. Maybe I'll consider getting a iphone5 next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is sooooooooo funny!!!! I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The game is a creative one, but I think the most fun point is how you play the game. Like the film you shared, I think the mother of the guy who uploaded the film is very cool.

    ReplyDelete