About Me

My photo
Hello,my name is Ann Chen.I'm a sophomore in land ecnomics for meassurment.I'm loved in playing volleyball.My leisure time now is half on the internet and half in playing volleyball.The concept of my life is to live in the moment and having fun.What I'm going to talk about in my blog is to introduce some facebook's games that I used to play in my daily life.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the best endless game :"MEGA JUMP"

  The game I want to introduce to you this time is still an APPS. It’s called “MEGA JUMP”, I found this interesting game from my friend’s iphone. After the opportunity, every time I saw her I couldn’t stop playing that game but ignoring her.

 
  It is “the best casual endless game in the App Store” said the game website. The rule is you have to collect coins and grab crazy powerups, and evade monsters to boost yourself to the edge of the sky. The head in the game is that you have to fly as long as possible, once you missed to eat the coins you’ll lose power and go down immediately. And how to control the directions? It’s an induction game like other games in iphone, you only need to swing around the mobile can control it’s flight.

  The best thing in “MEGA JUMP” is their eye-popping cartoon graphics and beautiful multi-layered backdrops. The jumpers in the game have been designed well, I especially like the red one, it makes me really want to buy one home. With the delicate screen design, “MEGA JUMP” became incredibly addictive, and you’ll be amazed with how long you’re going to be playing!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be a funny game! This kind of game is just like the mixture of some games I played before. What’s more, I think the successful part of this game is the characters are all cute and colorful, which makes people happy.However, now I am afraid of playing games because they are really addictive! Once you start, you won’t want to stop anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahha
    The game is so cute. The roles and the background are adorable.
    Jump, jump, and jump. It's a usual way to play. I hope I can play now! But the endless mode may be ignoring.

    ReplyDelete