About Me

My photo
Hello,my name is Ann Chen.I'm a sophomore in land ecnomics for meassurment.I'm loved in playing volleyball.My leisure time now is half on the internet and half in playing volleyball.The concept of my life is to live in the moment and having fun.What I'm going to talk about in my blog is to introduce some facebook's games that I used to play in my daily life.

Monday, March 28, 2011

The unbeaten game:Bejeweled Blitz

  This time I’m going to introduce to  you another very interesting game. In the past few months, I've been also addicted to this Facebook’s game called “Bejeweled Blitz(寶石方塊)”. The rules of this game is rack up the highest score you can in one minute by swapping gems to make matches of three or more. The more jewels you match in a line, the higher score you will get. And  many special effects will happen, such as the whole line being blown up or jewels of the same color being eliminated. And you can also use your online coins to buy some props, they’re also very useful.

 
  The tips in playing this game is you have to be very concentrated. While you hand is moving the jeweles, your eyes have to looking for the next one in the same time. There is no breathing space for you if you really want get the highest score on the leaderboard. And the leaderboard of your friends will updated once a week. So, every Wednesday is a brand new start and challenge for me. Needles to say anything more, let’s get start with this game now!!



Let's see how master people operate this:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAOA7TYtXTs

5 comments:

  1. I also played this game before. But for me this one is difficult than tetris bettle, because you have not only to match gems in a line, but also to make another matching when system blow up your matched gems. I can’t imagine how you can think of a way to make gems match together in a row in a short time when you are competing against other players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also addicted to this Facebook’s game! I even took about 5 hours on this game without doing other things. Because it only spent one minute a time, I always thought that it was ok to take next one, and that made me can’t stop playing. Now I am addict to something else ,so I forget to play this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 永為:After playing this game so much, it will become a reflex action. Maybe Sunny Peng can show you sometimes, she seems to be a master on this game.
    Sunny Peng: I'm curious what are you addicted to now?? Maybe we have the same interest now,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn’t play this game before, but I played the same kind of games several times.
    The main reason why I love this type of games is the sound effects which are arranged when the jewels are eliminated. It really seems that all of the annoying vexation can be driven away by the “bomb“ sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom loves this game,she just can't help playing it.I think this game makes up 25% of her awake time.LOL. The only difference is that she plays this on i-Pod.There are so many interesting games on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete