About Me

My photo
Hello,my name is Ann Chen.I'm a sophomore in land ecnomics for meassurment.I'm loved in playing volleyball.My leisure time now is half on the internet and half in playing volleyball.The concept of my life is to live in the moment and having fun.What I'm going to talk about in my blog is to introduce some facebook's games that I used to play in my daily life.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

'tetris battle' makes our life more colorful

  The first game I want to introduce is called ‘tetris bettle’(俄羅斯方塊). It’s different from the traditional tetris in many ways, such as it can take challenge with your friends online or just anyone who is on the internet in everywhere in the world. The tips to win the game is to make as many combos as you can. Then, you might be wondering how to make combos, the answer is that you have to find it by yourself. Because practice makes perfect, you must experience once then your start to fall in love with it. It sure is a very attractive game and easy to indulge in. In my experience, it can not only make you feel relax but also can train reaction.
   Recently, ’tetris bettle’ has lead the trend in our class. If you want to find someone at the night, you should just sign in your facebook and start this game then you’ll see everyone is showing ‘live’ in the game. Without saying so much, let’s start playing ‘tetris battle’.

Now, let's see how master operate this:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISb7v2ks_vE

4 comments:

  1. I always think this game is very difficult and boring. But after reading your blog, I think it is somewhat attractive to me. It does not like the old ones; it’s very different and creative. I will sure to try this game on FB tonight. Maybe I’ll have a chance to play with you! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also played this game on NDS. The game is really fun but also difficult for me.

    I think you can enjoy competing with your friends on facebook.

    But for some reasons, I wouldn't like to play with anonymous online players whose skills are usually so incredibly high that can easily defeat you in few seconds.

    The taste of losing is not so delicious, i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my friends also played this game and I thought it was nothing special because of its name(Just liked the game I had played long time ago). After reading your blog I tried to play it and found that it was interesting. Hoping you can recommend more good games on FB to everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a great game.I played it a lot.
    Sometimes it is all about fortune.The only bad thing about it is that,sometimes you tried really hard,but the AI still beat you with ease.It can be really frustrating to play it.

    ReplyDelete